Two-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes, pipelines, containers and moulded parts in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068, ASTM and AWWA. For extreme corrosion conditions and mechanical stresses on uneven substrates.
- Especially thick and adaptable inner layer made from butyl rubber tape with a thickness of 1.5mm.
- Ideal for uneven surfaces.
- Excellent corrosion protection and exceptionally easy to apply.
- Fulfils EN 12068-C30 and DIN 30672-C30.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
BUTYLEN-N15/-PE5 is a cold-applied two-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes and moulded parts. It is ideal for application on uneven surfaces and complicated geometries. A flexible butyl rubber adhesive layer with a thickness of 1.5 mm allows BUTYLEN-N15 to adapt optimally to uneven surfaces, even with complicated geometries.
BUTYLEN-N15/-PE5 : Industries and solutions
BUTYLEN-N15/-PE5 is primarily used for corrosion protection on parts with complex geometries or uneven surfaces, on pipelines and in power station and pipeline station construction applications. Thanks to its innovative properties and easy application, BUTYLEN-N15/-PE5 performs exceptionally well, even on complex geometries and in extreme corrosion conditions.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.