Mechanical protective coating for the welding seam area on plastic pipes, especially suited to trenchless laying techniques.
- Outstanding protection of welding seams on plastic pipes.
- High mechanical stability and abrasion resistance.
- Simple, safe application using two-component cartridges.
- Rapid curing.
- LIQUITOL®-HK7 is a rapidly curing, mechanically hard-wearing coating based on polyurethane. LIQUITOL®-HK7 is characterised by its high abrasion resistance and impact strength.
- Thanks to these properties, LIQUITOL®-HK7 is an ideal protective encasement in the welding seam area on plastic pipes that have protective wrappings.
LIQUITOL®-HK7 : Industries and solutionsLIQUITOL®-HK7 is ideal for coating welding seams on wrapped plastic pipes and pipelines that are installed using the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) or (rocket) pipe-plough method (trenchless installation). This solution has been proven as exceptionally effective in construction projects across the world, with its balanced property profile and easy application from a two-chamber cartridge, combined with a special casing system.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.