Corrosion protection has never been so easy.
SEALID® All-in-1 is a patented innovation and the first to protect against corrosion as well as mechanical loads in a single step, without the need for any primers or other devices. Whether an entire pipeline, pipe section, T-piece or pipe bend: SEALID® All-in-1 is the universal solution.
Wrap once. All done. The SEALID® All-in-1 principle.
SEALID® All-in-1 protects against corrosion as well as mechanical loads – with just one product in just one wrapping process. Without the need for time-consuming primers.
Your benefits at a glance - Benefit from SEALID®
- Just 1 product
- Application by hand
- Fewer steps
- Less material
- No handling of hazardous substances
- No primer
- No additional products and devices
- Just 1 wrap
- No hazardous substances
- No health risks
- Less waste
The video compares SEALID® to other methods.
SEALID® All-in-1 is superior to existing corrosion protection methods:
Compared to Tapes and Tape-Systems
- No primer, no drying
- Just 1 wrap
- Less materials (no primer, no 2nd tape)
- Better environmental protection and work safety (no solvents)
Compared to Heat Shrinkable Sleeves
- No preheating of the steel surface, no primer
- No time-consuming shrinking process and no need to roll out the air
- No application devices
- No problems when using on long pipe sections, pipe bends and T-pieces
Compared to Viscoelastic/Petrolatum Tapes
- A single product for a large temperature range (+70°C / +158°F)
- No additional product for mechanical protection
- High strength, no sagging/washing out of the material
- Less material and easy to use
Compared to Liquid Coatings
- No application devices (no compressor, no mixers)
- No time-consuming preparation and instructions for use
- Virtually independent of ambient conditions
- Better environmental protection and work safety (no harmful substances)
What SEALID® All-in-1 can do
SEALID® All-in-1 – the performance
SEALID® All-in-1 is manufactured in several layers using genuine co-extrusion technology. When wrapped in a spiral pattern, the tape, coated with the SEALID® compound on both sides, creates a completely closed protective hose with exceptional durability and resistance. Impermeable to water vapour, oxygen, soil bacteria and soil electrolytes, the protective hose achieves a minimised cathodic disbondment together with an outstanding peel and lap shear strength.
SEALID® All-in-1 – the result
Corrosion & mechanical protection
Fulfils EN 12068 and DIN 30672 (C50)
Fulfils ISO 21809-3 (12A-2)
For temperatures up to +70°C / +158°F
See the SEALID® All-in-1 in use.
Efficient on site, easy on your bottom line.
No more time-consuming preparation and multi-stage workflows: SEALID® All-in-1 protects pipes and weld seams in a single step - and done. No primer, no time-consuming application, no additional devices. SEALID® All-in-1 is simply wrapped by hand or using a DEKOMAT®.
SEALID® All-in-1 is impressive
Contact us – We are here for you!
* Required information