High early strength repair compound for rehabilitation of concrete surfaces or highly loaded industrial floors.
- All-weather application.
- Tested at temperatures from -10°C to +30°C (+14°F to +86°F).
- Surface can be subjected to loads again 45 minutes after application.
- Ideal for repairing edge damage and holes.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate.
- TOK®-Crete 45 is a single-component, hydraulically setting mortar.
- Along with its high early strength, TOK®-Crete 45 has a very good resistance to freeze and thaw loading with and without de-icing agents
- At +20°C (+68°F), the surface can be reopened to traffic just 45 minutes after application.
TOK®-Crete 45 : Industries and solutions
TOK®-Crete 45 is used to repair road surfaces and runways. TOK®-Crete 45 can also be used at low temperatures and on wet surfaces. A specialist report has been published summarising the excellent experiences with and results of this product (available in German only). The report is available in the Download area.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.