Two-component durable and permanently elastic plastic mortar for dynamically loaded joints.
- Permanently elastic.
- Vibration damping.
- For highest levels of static and dynamic loads.
- High resistance against frost and de-icing salt.
- Quick reopening to traffic possible.
- LIQUITOL®-EM consists of a two-component polyurethane-based material with filler content.
- The material is available as a pourable version (EM-G) or as a spatula compound (EM).
- LIQUITOL®-EM is highly stable and permanently elastic after it hardens. The excellent material properties of LIQUITOL®-EM have been proven by official testing in independent testing laboratories.
LIQUITOL®-EM : Industries and solutions
LIQUITOL®-EM is used for joints on components that are subjected to high levels of dynamic and static loading. One example for use is as a joint mortar in channel and shaft seals, particularly on surfaces that are subjected to high static and/or dynamic loads. Due to its elasticity, LIQUITOL®-EM is noise and vibration-damping.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.