DEPROTEC®-PUR Protective bandage
Glass fibre bandage for additional mechanical protection of anti-corrosion coatings.
- Increases mechanical resistance of coatings.
- High protection against cutting.
- Fast curing within 20 minutes.
- Ready-to-use – no laminating necessary.
- For temperatures up to +110°C (+230°F).
- DEPROTEC®-PUR is a glass fibre bandage for the additional mechanical protection of coatings and field joint coatings that prevent corrosion.
- The glass fibre fabric is soaked in a polyurethane resin. The fabric hardens – depending on the ambient conditions – within approximately 20 minutes to form a hard and permanent protective encasement. Fully cured 24 hours after application.
- DEPROTEC®-PUR can be processed quickly and easily and, thanks to its flexibility during processing, it can also be used for complex geometries.
DEPROTEC®-PUR Protective bandage : Industries and solutions
DEPROTEC®-PUR can be used where anti-corrosion coatings are subjected to strong mechanical stresses. DEPROTEC®-PUR increases impact resistance and indentation resistance significantly and offers very good protection against cutting. High humidity is no challenge for this product – in fact, the solution even hardens more quickly in humid conditions. DEPROTEC®-PUR has proven its exceptional quality characteristics and usability across the world, even in hot and humid countries such as Qatar.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.