BUTYLEN-AS39 P/-R20 HT
Two-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes and pipelines in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068 and ASTM. For extreme corrosion conditions and extreme mechanical stresses.
- Real co-extruded three-ply tape as the inner layer and two-layer tape as the outer layer.
- Excellent mechanical protection and excellent corrosion prevention.
- Proven success for more than 30 years on thousands of kilometres of pipeline.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- For temperatures up to +85°C (+185°F).
- BUTYLEN-AS39 P/-R20 HT is a cold-applied two-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes and pipelines that are subject to extreme corrosion conditions and mechanical stresses.
- Thanks to the innovative formula, the tapes fuse together in the overlapping area and create a long-lasting hose-type coating.
BUTYLEN-AS39 P/-R20 HT : Industries and solutions
BUTYLEN-AS39 P/-R20 HT is primarily used for field joint coating and pipe coating and rehabilitationon pipelines (oil, gas, water). BUTYLEN-AS39 P/-R20 HT has been fulfilling the requirements and expectations of our customers across thousands of kilometres of pipeline for more than 30 years, whether applied in India, Chile or Spain, even in extreme corrosion conditions or subject to extreme mechanical stresses.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.