Two-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes and pipelines in accordance with DIN 30672 and EN 12068.
- No spiral corrosion hazard as compared to a two-ply tape.
- Fulfils ISO 21809-3 (Type 12A-1), EN 12068 (B50) and DIN 30672 (B50).
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- Outstanding tape elasticity and elongation at break.
- Cost-effective system with outstanding price/performance ratio.
- BUTYLEN-AS30/-R20 MP is a cold-applied tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes and pipelines. The product boasts outstanding economic and qualitative properties. Thanks to the innovative formula, the tapes fuse together in the overlapping area and create a long-lasting hose-type encasement.
- BUTYLEN-AS30/-R20 MP fulfils the requirements of impact resistance class B50 in accordance with EN 12068 and even indentation resistance class C50.
BUTYLEN-AS30/-R20 MP : Industries and solutions
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.