Single-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes and pipelines in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068, ASTM and AWWA. Corrosion prevention system proven for decades – for high mechanical and corrosive stresses.
- Real co-extruded three-ply tape.
- Easy application thanks to adaptable and highly tear-resistant carrier film.
- Fulfils ISO 21809-3 (Type 12A-1), EN12068 (C50) and DIN30672 (C50).
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- For temperatures up to +85°C (+185°F).
BUTYLEN-AS39 P is a cold-applied single-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes and pipelines in high mechanical and corrosive stress classes. Thanks to the innovative formula, the tapes fuse together in the overlapping area and create a long-lasting hose-type coating.
BUTYLEN-AS39 P : Industries and solutions
BUTYLEN-AS39 is used for field joint coating and pipe coating and rehabilitation on pipelines and has proven itself outstandingly in these applications across the world. Whether applied to a kerosene pipeline in Chile or a gas pipeline in Jordan, BUTYLEN-AS39 P provides guaranteed high-quality corrosion protection.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.