Co-extruded three-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with double-sided butyl rubber coating.
- For operating temperatures up to +50°C (+122°F).
- Real co-extruded three-ply tape.
- ÖVGW-certified in system with BUTYLEN-090 and BUTYLEN-R20 HT.
- Virtually impermeable to water vapour and oxygen.
- BUTYLEN-032-65 AS is a cold-applied corrosion protection tape for metal pipes and pipelines with both small and large nominal pipe sizes.
- BUTYLEN-032-65 AS is a real co-extruded three-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised polyethylene carrier material with butyl rubber adhesive on both sides. The inner butyl rubber coating fuses with the outer layer to form a hose-like encasement that is virtually impermeable to water vapour, soil bacteria and oxygen.
BUTYLEN-032-65 AS : Industries and solutionsBUTYLEN-032-65 AS can be applied manually or using DEKOMAT® wrapping devices. BUTYLEN-032-65 AS is an inner tape used in BUTYLEN systems 4 to 6 and is ÖVGW-certified for stress class C 50 in accordance with EN 12068 when used in these systems. BUTYLEN-032-65 AS is compatible with factory coatings made from PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen, making this product a versatile solution for applications from field joint coating on pipelines to pipe coating and rehabilitation in power station and pipeline station construction.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.