Permanently plastic, petrolatum-based, spatula-applied corrosion prevention mastic.
- Superior, long-lasting protection against corrosion.
- Suitable for refrigeration pipelines and plant.
- Permanently plastic even at low temperatures.
- Broad application temperature range of -100°C (-148°F) to +60°C (+140°F).
- PLASTELEN®-KW is a permanently plastic, petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic.
- PLASTELEN®-KW is optimised for corrosion prevention on cooling pipes and systems.
- For example, PLASTELEN®-KW can be applied to halfshells or plates that are then attached as thermal insulation to refrigeration lines.
- Thanks to the excellent stability exhibited by PLASTELEN®-KW, no additional fixing materials are required.
PLASTELEN®-KW : Industries and solutions
PLASTELEN®-KW is optimised for corrosion prevention on pipes and systems in the field of climate control technology. Thanks to the innovative formula and permanently plastic characteristics of PLASTELEN®-KW, the insulation and panelling can be easily removed, which ensures that the system remains accessible and significantly reduces maintenance and repair costs. In this way, PLASTELEN®-KW actively contributes to safe operation and financial success.