Permanently plastic, petrolatum-based, spatula-applied corrosion prevention mastic.
- Superior, long-lasting protection against corrosion.
- Suitable for refrigeration pipelines and plant.
- Permanently plastic even at low temperatures.
- Broad application temperature range of -100°C (-148°F) to +60°C (+140°F).
- PLASTELEN®-KW is a permanently plastic, petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic.
- PLASTELEN®-KW is optimised for corrosion prevention on cooling pipes and systems.
- For example, PLASTELEN®-KW can be applied to halfshells or plates that are then attached as thermal insulation to refrigeration lines.
- Thanks to the excellent stability exhibited by PLASTELEN®-KW, no additional fixing materials are required.