Styrofoam ball-containing petrolatum-based mastic filler for filling cavities and smoothing uneven surfaces for subsequent coverage with a PLASTELEN® petrolatum tape.
- Outstanding mouldability and modelling properties.
- Easiest manual processing.
- High stability.
- Durable corrosion prevention thanks to petrolatum.
- Compatible with all PLASTELEN® petrolatum tapes.
- PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic is a petrolatum-based mastic filler for filling cavities and smoothing uneven surfaces on buried pipeline components (e.g. flanges and fittings). Thanks to its styrofoam ball content, PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic is easier to process at low temperatures than traditional petrolatum mastic fillers.
- PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic offers outstanding formability and permits the easy filling of cavities.
PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic : Industries and solutions
PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic is ideal for pipeline construction and in power station and pipeline station construction. The innovative formula of PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic, used in conjunction with any PLASTELEN® petrolatum tape, makes maintenance easier and forms a high-quality corrosion prevention system on fittings and flange connections. Whether it's used in gas stations in Israel or on fire extinguishing lines in Peru, PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic reliably fulfils all requirements.