Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from highly stable polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber coating on one side.
- For temperatures up to +100°C (+212°F).
- DIN-DVGW certified with multiple tape systems.
- Real co-extruded two-ply tape.
- Excellent mechanical protection.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- BUTYLEN-R20 HT is a real co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber coating on one side. The co-extruded intermediate layer guarantees an outstanding connection between the butyl rubber coating and the carrier film.
- BUTYLEN-R20 HT can be applied cold and provides mechanical protection for corrosion protection coatings made from BUTYLEN three-ply plastic tapes.
BUTYLEN-R20 HT : Industries and solutions
BUTYLEN-R20 HT is used on pipelines (oil, gas, water), particularly under extreme mechanical loads, for field joint coating and pipe coating and rehabilitation. For more than 30 years, BUTYLEN-R20 HT, in conjunction with BUTYLEN 3-ply tapes, has been used successfully on thousands of kilometres of pipeline across the world – fulfilling all operator requirements and expectations.