Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with single-sided butyl rubber coating.
- Real co-extruded two-ply tape.
- High flexibility and tape elasticity.
- Compatible with all BUTYLEN three-ply tapes.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- BUTYLEN-040 is a real co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised black polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber coating on one side. The tape thickness is ≥ 0.4 mm.
- BUTYLEN-040 can be applied cold and provides mechanical protection for corrosion protection coatings made from BUTYLEN three-ply plastic tapes.