Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with single-sided butyl rubber coating.
- Real co-extruded two-ply tape.
- High flexibility and tape elasticity.
- Compatible with all BUTYLEN three-ply tapes.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- BUTYLEN-040 is a real co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised black polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber coating on one side. The tape thickness is ≥ 0.4 mm.
- BUTYLEN-040 can be applied cold and provides mechanical protection for corrosion protection coatings made from BUTYLEN three-ply plastic tapes.
BUTYLEN-040 : Industries and solutionsThanks to its high flexibility and elasticity, BUTYLEN-040 can be rapidly and safely applied to pipelines and pipeline components. These properties, combined with the optimised tape structure, directly support use on small nominal pipe sizes, house connection fittings and T-pieces. In addition to these outstanding features, the tape is also compatible with factory coatings made from PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.