TOK®-MELT N1 is an elastic hot pouring compound based on polymer-modified bitumen.
- Fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 14188-1, Type N1.
- Fulfils the requirements of the current TL/TP Fug-StB (elastic).
- Very good plasto-elastic properties.
- Type N1 joint compounds can be used for changes to the joint gap width of up to 35%.
- TOK®-Melt N1 joint pouring compound can be used to form horizontal, slightly inclined joints in asphalt and concrete surfaces subject to low traffic loads.
- TOK®-Melt N1 joint pouring compound is ideal for joints in bridge construction, between the bridge cap and the road surface.
TOK®-Melt N1 : Industries and solutions
TOK®-Melt N1 is used to finish joints and seams in asphalt and concrete when joints in non-traffic bearing surfaces require filling, in accordance with ZTV Fug-StB. TOK®-Melt N1 fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 14 188 - 1.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.