TOK®-Fill PA is a repair asphalt used to fill in potholes and other imperfections in open-porous asphalt surfaces. Water permeability is retained in the installation areas.
- Water permeable – for open-porous asphalt (OPA) surfaces.
- Can be applied in all weathers, even at temperatures down to -10°C (+14°F).
- Ideal for repairing potholes.
- Quick reactive hardening.
- Solvent and tar-free.
- TOK®-Fill PA iis a reactive, high-performance mixture for damage in open-porous asphalt surfaces
- The material consists of high-grade grit, grain-sized crushed sand and special bitumen.
- The material hardens very quickly after application.
- It is extremely stable and easy to apply
TOK®-Fill PA : Industries and solutions
TOK®-Fill PA has been successfully used to repair road surfaces and runways. As TOK®-Fill PA is open-porous, it can be used to repair defects in open-porous asphalt (OPA) surfaces and noise-reducing stone mastic asphalt (SMA LA).