Petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic for coating dry metal substrates.
- For operating temperatures up to +110°C (+230°F).
- Outstanding moistening of surfaces.
- High plasticity.
- Rust removal with a wire brush is adequate as the surface pretreatment.
- Free of solvent and odour.
- PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer is a corrosion prevention mastic based on petrolatum. The development of PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer draws on almost 100 years of experience, particularly with petrolatum tapes invented by us.
- PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer was developed especially for the coating of pipelines and components with operating temperatures up to +110°C (+230°F).
PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer : Industries and solutions
PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer is ideal for adding field joint coatings and pipe coatings to pipelines (oil, gas and water). PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer can also be used in power station and pipeline station construction. PLASTELEN®-Cal Primer is used to prevent corrosion on fittings, flanges and complete pipe coatings.