Petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic for coating wet metal substrates.
- For operating temperatures up to +80°C (+176°F).
- Outstanding moistening of wet surfaces.
- Rust removal with a wire brush is adequate as the surface pretreatment.
- No pipe disconnection when restoring pipes under load.
- Free of solvent and odour.
- PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer is a corrosion prevention mastic based on petrolatum. The development of PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer draws on almost 100 years of experience, particularly with petrolatum tapes invented by us.
- PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer was developed especially for the coating of wet pipelines and components.
PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer : Industries and solutions
PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer is ideal for adding field joint coatings and pipe coatings to pipelines (oil, gas and water) with wet surfaces. PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer can also be used in power station and pipeline station construction. PLASTELEN®-AQ Primer is part of the VivaxCoat® corrosion prevention system and is used to prevent corrosion on wet fittings, flanges and complete pipe coatings.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.