Self-adhesive, plastic, butyl rubber-based insulation and sealing tape, designed specifically for railway construction applications (fulfils German Railway standard DB-TL 91863).
- High electrical insulation.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Especially high adhesive force without pre-treatment of the surface or using a primer.
- Vibration damping.
- Highly tear resistant.
- Suitable for temperatures up to +80°C (+176°F).
- PALIMEX®-RW120 is a self-adhesive, plastic insulation and sealing tape made from adaptable butyl rubber, with single-side installation adhesive and a release layer.
- PALIMEX®-RW120 is adhesive on both sides, making it ideal for use between metal parts.
PALIMEX®-RW120: Industries and solutions
PALIMEX®-RW120 is ideal as an insulation solution in wagon and container construction, and can be used to protect ventilation and cooling systems and to seal joints in ventilation, climate control and electrical technology applications. PALIMEX®-RW120 is a unique solution for a range of industrial applications, particularly due to its ability to provide galvanic insulation between different metals, thanks to its high electrical resistance and exceptional operating temperature range of -50 to +80°C (-58 to +176°F).