Universal aluminium sealing tape with high adhesion.
- UV resistant.
- Optimal adhesion on a range of substrates.
- Usable at temperatures as low as -30°C (-22°F).
- Reflects light and heat.
- Ideally suited to sealing work on thermal insulation and ventilation ducting.
- PALIMEX®-AL6 is a soft aluminium foil tape that is coated with an acrylic adhesive.
- PALIMEX®-AL6 is impermeable to water vapour and oxygen, and resistant to UV radiation.
- PALIMEX®-AL6 is as a UV protective tape for PE-coated pipes – an application specifically recommended by Gaz de France (FR).
PALIMEX®-AL6 : Industries and solutions
PALIMEX®-AL6 is ideal for adding UV protection to insulation and is also perfect for sealing aluminium-laminated insulation on ventilation ducting and pipelines. The special formula allows the product to be used at temperatures from -20 up to +110°C (-4 to +230°F) – which is further testament to the unique quality characteristics of PALIMEX®-AL6.