REINAU®-SNV 164 1.2
REINAU® SNV 164 is a hot pouring compound based on polymer-modified bitumen.
- Fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 14188-1, Type N2.
- Fulfils the requirements of the current TL/TP Fug-StB.
- Fulfils the requirements of Swiss quality standard SNV 671 625 a, Type KBH.
- Meets American federal specification US Fed. Spec. SS-S-164.
- Can be used for changes to joint gap widths of up to 25%.
REINAU® SNV 164 joint pouring compound Type N2 is used to cast reliable and permanent horizontal and slightly inclined joints in asphalt traffic-bearing road surfaces.
This product is manufactured by TIB Chemicals AG for DEKOTEC GmbH. REINAU® is a registered trademark of TIB Chemicals AG.