FERMADUR®-S is a compression seal made of styrene butadiene-rubber (SBR) for underground joints.
- Can be installed in almost any weather conditions.
- No primer or adhesive is needed.
- Quick and professional installation by trained personnel.
- Withstands water pressures of up to 1.0 bar.
- FERMADUR®-S is a sealing profile made of vulcanised, cellular rubber with a closed-cell smooth skin and a circular cross-section.
- FERMADUR®-S reliably seals joints using restoring forces, which are created by the deformation of the sealing profile when it is installed in the joint. It is not necessary to glue the joint edges. FERMADUR®-S can even be used on unsealed joints that are subject to constant water pressure (of up to 1.0 bar).
FERMADUR®-S : Industries and solutionsFor many years, FERMADUR®-S has been used successfully to seal joints in sewer construction and has been proven a highly effective sealant during pipe driving and joint repair.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.