DEPROTEC®-DRM PP 800 Plus
Non-woven material (800 g/m² weight per unit area) made from polypropylene fibres to provide additional mechanical protection for corrosion prevention coatings on steel and cast iron pipelines, plastic pipes and plastic jacket pipes in district heating systems
- High mechanical resistance.
- Easy application.
- Resistant to rotting even in aggressive soils.
- Water and current permeable.
- Heat resistant.
- DEPROTEC®-DRM PP 800 Plus is a polypropylene non-woven material designed to provide additional mechanical protection for corrosion prevention coatings. With a weight per unit area of 800 g/m², the product offers high resistance to mechanical and thermal stresses. The product boasts good permeability for soil electrolytes, allowing it to be used on cathodic protected pipelines.
- DEPROTEC®-DRM PP 800 Plus meets the requirements of Gaz de France (FR) for class 0.