Mastic sleeve for protecting spigot-and-socket pipes against corrosion and root penetration.
- For design temperatures of up to +70°C (+158°F).
- Applicable to pipes made of cast iron, steel and stoneware – without preheating.
- Fulfils the requirements of class C 50 in accordance with EN 12068.
- Outstanding lap shear strength and peel strength.
- Reliable protection against corrosion and root penetration.
- DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI in combination with DEKOTEC®-Mastic DI is a sealing system solution that provides outstanding protection against corrosion and root penetration at spigot and socket pipes, without a time-consuming heating process.
- DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI can be applied to pipes made from steel, cast iron, concrete and stoneware, as well as on plastic coatings.
DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI : Industries and solutions
DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI is an ideal solution for protecting spigot-and-socket pipes in pipelines against corrosion and root penetration. The special formula produces excellent results, whether the pipes are made from steel, cast iron, concrete or stoneware.
DEKOTEC®-DI Mastic features a specially designed strand profile that smoothens sleeve bell protrusion, protecting even internal seal components against thermal and mechanical influences. The time-consuming preheating process is no longer required, resulting in significant time and cost savings and reducing the risk of mistakes during application.