Two-tape system for corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes, pipelines, containers and moulded parts according to EN 12068 and DIN 30672.
- Especially thick and adaptable inner layer made from butyl rubber tape with a thickness of 1.5mm.
- DIN-DVGW approved system: C 30 (EN 12068)
- Outstanding formability offered by inner and outer tape.
- Ideal for coatings in distribution networks.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
BUTYLEN-N15/-PE3 is a cold-applied two-tape system for corrosion protection on metal pipes and moulded parts. BUTYLEN-N15/-PE3 is optimised to meet the requirements of urban supply networks. The high degree of flexibility and elasticity of BUTYLEN-N15 and BUTYLEN-PE3 enables rapid and safe application of the coating system on pipeline parts such as T-pieces and house connection fittings. The system is also ideal for small nominal pipe diameters.
BUTYLEN-N15/-PE3: Industries and solutions
BUTYLEN-N15/-PE3 is primarily used for corrosion protection on parts subject to medium stress classes in accordance with EN 12068 and with complex geometries or uneven surfaces, on pipelines and in power stations and pipeline station construction applications. Thanks to its innovative properties and easy application, BUTYLEN-N15/-PE3 performs exceptionally well, even on complex geometries and in extreme corrosion conditions.